ISO 19600 Compliance Management Implementation
ISO 19600 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Compliance Management System (CMS) as recommended by ISO 19600. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a CMS, including compliance policy, controls, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the Compliance Management Systems methodology, guidelines and management approach.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 19600 and initiation of a Compliance Management System
Day 2: Compliance Management System and Certification Exam
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Understand the components and operational procedures of a Compliance Management System based on ISO 19600
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, best practices, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
Those responsible for compliance management, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems.
Recommended job roles include:
- Compliance managers and officers
- Internal legal teams
- Governance, Risk and Compliance managers
- IT GRC officers
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to CMS
- Individuals involved in Compliance Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Compliance Management Systems
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Compliance Management
The “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Compliance Management Systems
Domain 2: Compliance Management Systems (CMS)