Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®)
The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers (BRM's) or any role involved in managing a relationship between a service provider and customer/client at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge regarding the role and how well-cemented and effective relationship management disciplines can positively impact overall business and service provider results.
What is BRMP®?
The BRMP® is the first level of certification for Business Relationship Managers. This certification is designed to provide those in a relationship management role, or those looking to move into this role, with the knowledge and skills required to be successful in the role and add value to both a service provider and customer/client. The knowledge is captured in the BRMBOK™ (BRM Body of Knowledge). The BRMP® training and certification program is a comprehensive foundation designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge regarding the BRM role.
Specific Learning Objectives and Modules include:
- BRM Overview
- Strategic Partnering
- Business IQ
- Portfolio Management
- Business Transition Management
- The Provider Domain
- Powerful Communications
Holders of the Business Relationship Management Professional® credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services.
- How Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques are used to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs that minimize ‘value leakage’.
- The BRM role in Service Management and how to align services and service levels with business needs.
- How to communicate effectively and persuasively.
The course and examination are suitable for Business Management, Provider Management, those with a Business Relationship Management role or position and Consultants looking to gain an insight into Business Relationship Management and looking to certify as a Business Relationship Manager.
- The qualification is based on a 40 minute closed-book examination of 50 multiple choice questions.
- Delegates require 25 marks to pass (50%) to achieve the internationally recognised Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) Certification.
- For delegates attending Classroom based training, the examination takes place on the final day of the course.
There are no pre-requisites for the course.