IT Risk Programme Establishment
Analytix IT Risk Management consulting services will assist you to leverage IT Risk Management best practices to expedite the establishment or enhancement of your IT Risk Management programme with experienced consultants.
We assist IT organisations to adopt and implement a IT Risk Management Framework, as part of the IT’s requirements to comply with its IT Governance obligations. This requires an IT Risk Management Framework and Policy to be developed and adopted by IT Management, as part of IT Risk Management programme.
Our IT Risk Management consulting services provide a structured, practical, results-oriented approach that assists IT management to design and implement an appropriate IT Risk Management System, incorporating the principles, policies, frameworks, process, procedures, practices, and accountability required to establish the right levels of Risk Management in compliance with the IT Risk Management requirements for their organisations.
This approach leads to the establishment of an end-to-end, comprehensive view of all IT risks related to the use of IT and a similarly thorough treatment of risk management, from the tone and culture at the top, to operational issues. In summary, the framework will enable enterprises to understand and manage IT risk types beyond those related solely to security, and to consider all aspects of managing IT risk.
The IT Risk Management framework provides:
- A set of IT risk governance practices
- An end-to-end process framework for successful IT risk management
- A generic list of common potentially adverse IT-related events that could impact the realisation of business objectives
- Tools and techniques to understand real IT risks to real operations, as opposed to generic checklists of controls or compliance requirements
Analytix will deliver the IT Risk Management training based on the
Our consultants have a sound understanding of the COBIT, COSO – Enterprise Risk Management framework, ISO 31000 standard, King II Corporate Governance Guidelines, and related frameworks.
The Risk Management solutions and methodologies can be implemented by organisations of all sizes, in all sectors, e.g. public, private, non-profit, educational, manufacturing, and include:
- Establishing IT Risk Management programmes / functions
- Implementing ITrisk management policy, frameworks
- Reviewing and developing IT Risk Management strategies, policies and procedures
- Recommending key IT Risk Management tools
- Determining the major IT risks facing your organisation
- Develop IT risk models that determines various essential organisation-specific risk parameters
- IT risk appetitie
Our consultants will your IT management to adopt, agree and formalise the following outputs:
- IT Risk management principles
- An IT risk management policy that defines when and how to conduct IT risk assessments
- IT Risk management framework
- IT Risk management process that is documented.
- A risk methodology for the:
- Assessment of IT risks that will ensure that key IT risks to the business are identified
- Mitigation of key IT risks, including risk categories is usually instituted once the risks are identified
- IT risk management organisation, job descriptions that considerIT risk management roles and responsibilities
- IT Risk structures, i.e. advise related to the IT Risk organisation, risk committees in order for management to discharge the IT risk management responsibility
- IT Risk reporting and IT register formats
- Key IT Risk Indicators
The consulting services would assist your IT management to establish an IT Risk programme that will cover the following activities:
- Determine IT risk management alignment (e.g., assess risk).
- Understand relevant strategic business objectives
- Understand relevant business process objectives
- Identify internal IT objectives and establish risk context
- Identify IT related risk events associated with objectives
- Assess IT risk associated with events
- Evaluate IT risk responses
- Prioritise and plan IT control activities to mitigate IT risk
- Approve and ensure funding for IT risk action plans
- Maintain and monitor a IT risk action plan