Enhance Your Strategic Value by attending the official APMG accredited COBIT 5 Certified Assessor Training course offered by Analytix.
You may be among those who have what it takes to become a COBIT 5 Certified Assessor
The COBIT 5 Certified Assessor Training is a pre-requisite for joining ISACA’s COBIT 5 Certified Assessor prgramme. COBIT 5 Certified Assessors are highly competent IT and business professionals who have been trained in performing COBIT-based IT process assessments and have experience in planning, building, running and/or monitoring IT processes.
Benefits for Individual / Consultant
- Recognition from ISACA as a COBIT 5 Certified Assessor that demonstrates that you have the knowledge, experience and skills that make you a valuable asset to the organization
Benefit for the Organisations
- Confidence in knowing that COBIT Certified Assessors have undergone the proper training and have the experience to perform an enterprise-wide IT process assessment.
How to Become a COBIT 5 Certified Assessor
- Score a passing grade on the COBIT 5 Foundation and Assessor exams offered by Analytix through APMG
- Provide proof of five or more years work experience performing process based activities
- Submit your COBIT 5 Certified Assessor application to ISACA
- Pay the ISACA assessor application fee
- Agree to abide by the ISACA code of Professional Ethics
- Once you have submitted the required documents and fee, ISACA will review your application to confirm all the necessary requirements have been met for COBIT
- If your application is approved, ISACA will issue your Certified Assessor designation