ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner Certification
This course is a three-day classroom training relevant for professionals who play a role in establishing the ISO/IEC 20000 standard. This course is designed for IT professionals, consultants who play a role in the ISO/IEC 20000 implementation or in providing support around ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
Practical examples and case studies are used to guide you through the implementation route and prepare you to conduct a ISO/IEC 20000 assessment or audit. At the end of the three-day classroom training the APMG certification exam can be taken. This training does not cover audit techniques or the issues involved in preparing an organization for an audit.
Introduction and background to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification
The content, use and application of ISO/IEC 20000 Part 1
The content, use and application of ISO/IEC 20000 Part 1 (continued)
Applicability and the definition of scope
ISO/IEC 20000, how you can use it and achieve it
Organizations that can help
Mock examination and review
This practitioner course will equip the delegates to:
- Understand and apply ISO/IEC 20000 Standard
- Understand and describe the relationships between ISO/IEC 20000 and best practices
- Assist and advise organisations in assessing their readiness for ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- Advise organisations of the issues concerning applicability and scope
- Produce a gap analysis and improvement / implementation plan
- Assist and advise organizations in implementing a continual improvement process
- Prepare organisations for ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- Help organisations to achieve ISO/IEC 20000 certification
This course aims at those IT Consultants, IT Service Providers and IT Managers who involved in the implementation of ISO20000.
- Complex Multiple Choice
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours duration
- Open book (a copy of Part 1 is permitted).
A candidate must hold one of the following certifications to qualify to sit the Practitioner examination:
- The APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
At Practitioner level you should understand and be able to apply the content of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard within currently certified organisations or those considering certification.